Hobonichi Store Help

Hobonichi Store Help

Hobonichi Shopping Account Store Note Click here to log in

Requesting a new payment slip (for shipment within Japan only)

If you lose your payment slip, you can request a new one through Hobonichi Store account.
1. Log in to Hobonichi Store account using your e-mail address and password.
2. Select the order for which you would like to request a new payment slip and open the order status page.
3. Click “Request a new payment slip.”
Once your request is submitted, the shipping center will mail a new payment slip to the order’s shipping address.
If you have moved or changed addresses, please e-mail store@1101.com with your order number, name, and new address.
You can still use a payment slip with an expired payment date. New payment slips cannot be requested for orders that have not yet shipped, orders that have already been paid, or orders paid by credit card or cash on delivery.

Contact us


Business hours: Mon-Fri 10 AM - 5 PM Japan time

Inquiries received outside of business hours will be addressed the following business day.